Wednesday, January 18, 2012

30 Day Challenge

My friend Alecia posted a link on Facebook to a guy talking about doing a 30-day challenge.  It could be for anything, but it has to be for 30 days in a row.  I didn't want to choose something diet or weight loss related because I focus on (obsess about...) that stuff enough.  So I decided to blog for 30 days in a row.  Just write write write.  I'm sure it will end up being just as exciting as an everyday diary, but I'm not going to think about it.
To get the creative juices flowing, I've decided to use http://www.blogtap.net/blogtopicgenerator/ (which I found by googling "random topic") to give me an idea each day.  I may not use the exact topic given, but I'll use the suggestion to jumpstart my post.
***
I recently got new phone.  I had been a Blackberry user for many years.  I loved it for a long time, but over the last year or so, I started feeling like I had the moron of the smartphone world.  The apps available were pitiful, laughable, and mostly non-existent.  So when my Blackberry died twice in one week (for no real reason at all), and I found out I was eligible for an upgrade, I went for it!

I got the Samsung Mesmerize - Galaxy S. (Not the new II that has been in commercials, but similar/older I'm guessing.)  It's so great!  TONS of apps to choose from, touch screen, user-friendly. From what I hear of the iphone, it sounds like it's very similar without the high price tag or random expensive glitches.
The only thing I don't like about it is having to hold the phone carefully so I don't accidentally click on something when I'm just trying to read something.  Darn touch screen!  But all-in-all, I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment